In the Prelude, the Darkslays discover that the Destiny Emerald lies hidden within the Tomb of the Old Ones, guarded by sinister traps and forgotten monstrosities. With the hope of the Kingdom riding on their shoulders, the Darkslays venture deep into the Tomb.
- Gameplay inspired by 80s NES action RPGs such as Legend of Zelda.
- Play as 4 different family members: Warrior, Mage, Rogue, and Swordsboy, each with unique attacks and abilities.
- You will need to use all family members to complete the quest!
- Find the Five Shards of the Destiny Emerald within a massive dungeon with hundreds of rooms!
- Dozens of monsters each with unique attacks and movement patterns. Can you outsmart them all?
- Break blocks, bomb walls, freeze water, and burn down concealing shrubbery to uncover lots of secrets and treasures!
The Darkslay Family
Supporting Family Members
Massive Dungeons and Bizarre Planes of Fury and Cold
Having trouble starting? Click on the strategy guide below for some tips on how to conquer the Tomb of the Old ones.