Guild of 5 Magics Mini Strategy Guide
Below are solves to some of the quests as well as puzzles in the final Tarot God Temple. The quests order is randomized every game. So maybe in one game you will get The Chariot first, the Death second, and the Star third while in another game you may get a completely different order. New quests are given whenever you beat an existing quest or the boss of one of the BONUS dungeons. So if you are stuck and can't beat the current quest, go defeat one of the BONUS bosses and then head back to the Guild. On the next day a new quest will appear. Once you have collected 8 Tarot Cards, you can head to the Tower and use the Cards to open the way to the Tarot God's sky temple.
- The Chariot
- The Death
- The Fool
- The Hermit
- The Hierophant
- The Judgment
- The Justice
- The Magician
- The Moon
- The Star
- BONUS: The Priestess
- BONUS: The Hanged Man
- BONUS: The Devil
- BONUS: The Lovers
- Final Dungeon: The Tower
- If "The Star" quest is activated, you should find Morgana the fortune teller in the town market.
- She will tell you a riddle. The riddle refers to the three villagers who talk about numbers, their numbers make up the combination code:
- Beasts (Tom Tom near the cows)
- Hills of Red (Dingo near the red tents)
- Head to the ice igloo like structure indicated on the world map. There you can open the door with the combination code.
The Tarot God Temple: Light Room Puzzle
- Below are all the switches and bridges of the Light Room puzzle in the temple of the Tarot God. You need to defeat the 2 bosses in this room as well as the bosses in the Dark room to open the way to the Tarot God.
- The Red letters represent switches, while the Green letters represent the corresponding bridges. For example, Switch A controls Bridge A.
- The "x" before a bridge letter means that switch must be OFF. So bridge "xE" means it will only appear if the E switch is off while bridge "BxD" means that switch B has to be ON while switch D has to be OFF.
- When the switch bar is pointed to the left, it is OFF. When the bar is to the right, it is ON.
- Your goal is to turn on the red switches F and G, and then enter through the Final Warp under the grass arch in Room 4 (to the north of bridge xE). This will take you to the final Light room with the boss. You will need to go back and forth between several switches to accomplish this.
Below is one order to solve this puzzle:
- Turn on A.
- Cross the bridge and turn on B.
- Turn on C.
- Go back to the A switch room, cross the north bridge and turn on G.
- Turn OFF A.
- Cross the bridge BxD and defeat the first boss.
- Head to the next room and turn on E.
- Cross bridge E and turn on F.
- Go back and turn OFF E.
- Turn on D.
- Head to the final warp.