Rules for Submitters
- Currently ArumA takes a "parallel worlds" approach and has no canon storyline. Maybe the world got wiped out by zombies in one game while rebels fight robot overlords in another. Same setting, different worlds.
- Do not submit theme inappropriate maps. In the future we may have different settings such as The Suburbs or The Wastelands, but for now let's build up The City first. For fantasy themed maps, head to the original Arum Universe HERE.
- Maps created here MUST BE free for non-commercial use. Users are free to use your maps “as is” or with modifications. If you don’t want anyone using or changing your maps, please don't submit them here.
- Submit your maps in RPG Maker MV format.
- All maps must be original. Do not claim anybody else’s work as your own.
- All resources and tiles used within your map must be legal. No rips or using work that is not allowed in the public domain.
- You must properly credit the author(s) of the tiles and other resources used in your map.
- 18+ settings not allowed. Basically any graphic depictions of nudity, sex, drug use, or excessive blood and gore is not allowed. Now, some may claim that this is unrealistic as post apocalyptic settings tend to have many 18+ settings. Still, many young people will visit this page so let's keep it clean. You can always make things edgier in your own games. For example, someone may make a massage parlor here. You can take that design and make it a skanky massage parlor replete with erotic images and interesting toys in your own game. Just don't upload it here.
- The admins reserve the right to remove ANY content for ANY reason at ANY time. We prefer to err on the safe side.
Rules for Users
- You must properly credit the author(s) of any maps you use.
- The maps are designed to be used with RPG Maker MV. Theoretically, you may use these maps in other engines assuming you have the map’s author’s permission as well as the required permissions for its resources. In other words, you cannot use maps that contain any “RPG Maker only” resources in other engines, which will probably be most of the maps here.
- You must follow the End User License Agreement of these maps.